<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32322997?origin\x3dhttp://xayion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Brain dead?Bored?....or just plain emo...
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 10:39 PM

I had just well...exhausted whatever concentration brain juice I have left and i'm feeling....
blank.

Have any of you felt like this before? It's as though you don't feel anything but you feel something..errr... yeah. Honestly speaking, this my first time experiencing this and I am so worried. zOMG! The exams are tomorrow and I'm feeling like this. arghh... Where's the panic button when you need one like in games. I know this will end..sometime later but I want it to end right this moment! Maybe I need to talk to someone eh? Bottling it all up causes pressure and accumulated emotions would just cause yourself to explode. KABOOM! I guess this is where they got the phrase 'pour your troubles out...'

Now to find some random person on MSN to....talk to...... or not..


I've not been reading much general articles so I have nothing much to share except...my own. I have also noticed that the skin is getting quite boring yeah? too orangey perhaps and I also need to update the finetune list. LOL. I'll try to get it done soon..... soon....



Maybe here's something for you people out there.... how often do you look back and read about the things you have written or blogged? Do they make you laugh, make you cry or make you think omfg what a dumbass you were...

I'll play for you.