| Me. The Leo. The Lion, The stalker, The party animal, The one who only wants one contrary to the animal counterpart. |
| Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 10:02 PM |
 Lets101 Quizzes - Myspace Quiz
Got this from Sue's blog while surfing it. Spot on. I've heard that astrology is pretty general that's why it sounds so accurate to everyone but i've read the predictions of the other signs and they all do not match my character as far as I know except for Leo, which is what I am. I forgive easy but I cannot forget no matter how hard I try. It's good to forgive but it's not good to be unable to forget. Sigh. This has always been my downfall, I wonder if there is anyway I can bring it to my advantage.
Oh well. What's yours? Is it accurate? Does knowing yourself more make you do better at communicating with people? Make you able to understand why you behave this? Know what to do when you behave as such? Hmm? :/
I'll play for you.
|