 |
 |
 |
| The hell period... |
| Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 11:24 PM |
..is OVER!!...
Yes sir'ree. It's finally over. No more mugging. No more burning those midnight oils. No more watching online lectures over...and over...and over...again. No more standing outside the examination hall with your heart pounding so hard, you could see your chest rising and falling.
I should be very happy right? Like..super happy? Like extatic? Like...ZOMFGZ IT'S FUKIN OVER?....
.....no. Well abit..but..uh.. no.
Why? Coz I know I had not done even close to Average on two of my modules. Not that the rest were fantastic either. It's just that I don't want to carry over modules into my next year. Especially those 2. They are so hard.......or i'm just not smart...
No. They are hard. Yes. That's right, they're very hard. I applaud Newton for having able come up with those 3 Laws. :(
Sigh...
I'll play for you.
|
 |
 |
 |
|