 |
 |
 |
| Ninjaed from Andrea's Blog |
| Thursday, October 09, 2008 at 4:01 PM |
I am.....Melancholy Phlegmatic (Fleg-Mat-ic: Positive meaning: Calm and composed. Negative meaning: Bo chup.)
Melancholy Strength:9 Weakness:10 Phlegmatic Strength:3 Weakness:7 Sanguine Strength:6 Weakness:1 Choleric Strength:2 Weakness:2
Definitions of the following words in this personality test are as follows.
Melancholy: Strengths Weakness
Phlegmatic: Strengths Weakness
Test website: Here
My opinions about the results:
Garbage....just kidding(dry humor)
I read the definitions of the other 2(Sanguine and Choleric) and I must say they totally do not apply to me, not a single point. LOL. But that's my opinion, what others see about me of course, i will not know.
This point # Has false humility struck me though. I thought back and perhaps it's true. Maybe I go around with this kind of facade. Perhaps i'm not as humble as people think. Maybe I just pretend to be humble but inside me, I have the dire need to boast. But I don't do this because I fear being negatively judged.
This is definitely not good. Although I myself am not quite sure if I actually sport this kind of character. I have the 'Maybe I do Maybe I don't' kind of feel about this. Perhaps it needs further thinking before I can conclude anything huh.
On another point, 'Keeps emotions hidden'. This screams 'YES MICHAEL THAT IS YOU!' all over. As often as possible, I don't show any emotion nor do I pour out my problems on anyone. This trait/weakness of mine is probably one of the greatest issues that needs to be resolved? in my life. It's most likely one of the barriers that prevent people, especially women?, from trusting me. Why? Because they will pour all their problems/secrets onto you and yet I don't share any of mine with them. It's similar to an Ally opening their gates to your troops, yet you won't allow any of theirs inside yours. =\
A change is not what I need i feel. what i need now is.... to accept myself AND to turn the negatives to positives.
Obviously, easier said than done.....
lol... so how?
I'll play for you.
|
 |
 |
 |
|